Living Free Fellowship recognizes the importance of having a framework around which we grow in maturity and relate to one another as a community of believers. We hold the following essentials to be at the core of who we are and what we believe:
- The Scriptures are inspired by God.
- There is only One True God – revealed in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is God’s Son.
- Man willingly fell to sin.
- Jesus Christ has provided salvation for all people.
- We practice two ordinances: Water Baptism by immersion and Holy Communion.
- The Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a special experience following salvation.
- The initial physical evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is ‘speaking in tongues’.
- Sanctification initially occurs at salvation.
- The Church has a mission.
- A divinely called and scripturally ordained leadership ministry serves the church.
- Divine Healing is provided for in the atonement of Jesus.
- Jesus will return for His people.
- In the end, Jesus will reign eternally.